11 February 2012

Island Moments

Just a few pictures of life on the island lately. I've actually been taking our camera out a bit more lately and trying to capture the beauty of the island. It's hard to believe we only have 6 months left. While we're both looking forward to getting back to the States for a bit, we will definitely miss parts of island life. Such as last minute dive trips, pictures in the next update :)
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but it's life as usual down here. Owen has exams Monday, I had a midterm for my class today, so we're just plugging away at school here. We had a mini triathlon last weekend, Owen did 2 out of 3 races and I did 1. I cut 20 minutes off my time from last year! So now it's time to get serious for the next 2 tri's in May and June. We also had a Superbowl party with some island friends, which was a lot of fun. So in between the studying we're managing to have some fun, of course :) Enjoy some pictures of life lately and our beautiful island. Look for diving pictures soon!

Outside our friend's place




From our back deck a few mornings ago

Superbowl!

Most of the racers
Rose and I - post race


No comments:

Post a Comment