07 August 2011

Brunetti Wedding

Congratulations to two of my favorite people, it was a wonderful day, thank you for having me be a part of it, love to you both!

The main reason for my trip home was for Michelle and Evan's wedding. It was a wonderful day, full of fun and love. I was so thankful to be able to be a part of their day. Michelle was a beautiful, classic bride and Evan looked great, and both were so happy. They had both the ceremony and reception at the Simsbury Inn which worked out very well. It was 105* that day so we all appreciated staying in one place, inside. The Inn had many nice backdrops for pictures and I am excited to see their professional pictures. I have a few pictures from my camera, and a few borrowed from other peoples. The first few are from the rehersal dinner at the Brunetti's house, I brought back little island outfits for my "nephews" which they loved. Then a few pictures from the wedding. Well enjoy the pictures.


Aidan, age 5
Connor, age 3
Now they match Owen!
Getting ready

The Beautiful Bride
"Sisters"



My brother, Jared
Family

No comments:

Post a Comment